This week kind of kicked my ass, so in my down time i ended up watching a lot of Star Trek TNG on hulu (free ST all this week, wheee) and sketching. These are the results. It initially all began as a random "draw Perg making faces other than smarmy/displeased" and caught fire and rolled down a hill from there. Characters have just become vehicles for ridiculous drawings of hair for me.
1. Aforementioned Pergs making different expressions. Failure.
2. Eny paying homage to the amazingness of Bruce Campbell. Neither she nor i will be seeing the new movie, we will stick to the classics.
3. Perg removing a mesh glove, possibly so she does not lose it in someone's torso.
4. Lark smiling. *checks that off bucket list*
5. Sera. Hair.
6. Ty. Thinking. With hair.
7. Ibbity Sera.
8. Rosie underwater, because, you guessed it: hair.
9. History lesson: Daemon, the dude (affectionately known as Buu) is Perg's older brother and pseudo-protector. He was supposed to be her mate until Jax showed up. He ends up with Jax's mom, Eti, who is the tiny lady shown there. Perg's family tree is at times less tree-like, and more like a spider-web. Buu is easy to draw because he is mostly giant black cloak.
10. Tiny Eti. She is a little curvyround, which isn't shown well here. She's also like 2' shorter than Buu.
11. What if Duncan started taking care of her hair?
12. Mias. One is angry because she's stuck in line at Meijer (which, to be fair, is all you end up doing at Meijer) wishing she'd bought beer. The other is happy because of hair.
13. Trois. Dude anatomy must be worked on more. Maybe on dudes with only two arms. That would be easier. Hair.
14. Maori, my little mutant shark/otter/newt/fish girl thing that hates everyone. i keep meaning to mess with her design. i'll get to it. Later.
Okay, that's all i got.
Art's mine, all characters are mine except for Eti who belongs to
, please no using or taking chars or the art, thanks! Faving w/o commenting is boo and all that jazz.